Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter:
- This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to all
residents of Ghana, Nigeria South Africa or Zambia aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any
group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all
affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter:
- To take part in this Promotion, entrants must
submit their DStv or GOtv Smartcard Number, Phone number and country of
residence. These details are only used for the sole purpose of verifying the
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Maximum of one entry (1) per person.
- The “entrant” is the person whose identified on
the mode of entry.
Winner selection and notification:
- There will be 500 winners per country for this
- The winners will be notified by text message.
- Each winner will receive an invite to the ROKMe
Tour 2019 event.
- To be eligible to claim the prize, winners must
respond to the prize notification message within 7 days. Failure to respond
within the requested period or provide their personal details will result in
the prize being forfeited by the prize winner. The Promoter reserves the right
to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- Unless expressly stated within these terms and
conditions, all other expenses relating to the Prize is the responsibility of
the winner and their guest. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes any
costs for transport, travel, accommodation, spending money, meals, travel
documentation and insurance, other than specified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the
Prizes (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or
greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable
control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes)
and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the Prize is non-
refundable and non-transferable.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of
the prizes where applicable.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- any postponement or cancellation of the
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they
can be used;
- damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant
entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes
(such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act, omission or default of any third party
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for
network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect
the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- If this Promotion is unable to run as planned due to computer virus, network/technical/communications failure, tampering or any
cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole
discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any
affected entries (subject to any written directions given under applicable
law). Entries must not be made through agents or third parties or any automated
entry software or any other means which allows an entrant to automatically
enter repeatedly. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in
all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries
that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant
or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind
(including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize
winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole
discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes
to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these
terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each
entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion,
including prize fulfilment and announcing winners. Please see our Privacy
Policy for further details.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use
their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without
additional remuneration. The winners may be required to take part in reasonable
publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
- The winners may be required for promotional
activity e.g. photographs to be taken and are required to make themselves
available without charge for publicity purposes and agree to publication of
his/her name. It is a condition of a guest attending the Prize that they provide
the same consent.
- The Promoter is ROK Studios Limited whose registered office
is 24 Association Ave, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.